Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blogging

So it's been quite a while since I've written anything for fun or relaxation. And it's been longer than quite a while since I've published any such content in a public forum for anyone to see. So, we'll see how it goes. Far too few people in my life seem to share my diverse set of interests, and thus my thoughts rarely leave the confines of my head. Sometimes they are eager to get out, and often times when I view my life in hindsight I'm kind of glad that they don't make it out. So this is an experiment. Below are two stream of consciousness ramblings I wrote in the past few months on some current news stories. They have little relevance now, except to serve as examples on how I write and approach an argument. Plus they make me look far more productive than I am. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment